Friday, July 25, 2014

A year later...

I guess this has become a yearly blog, on accident.  Since last year's awesome adventures the most exciting news Chad and I have is that we are about to become parents!! We don't know what it is, but we are excited to be only four weeks away! At the beginning of June Mom came from Oregon to help paint and decorate the nursery.  We have been adding other things to it like the crib last week and curtains today!
 Chad next to our awesome Peter Rabbit mural!


 Love our green furniture and yellow walls, so fun!
 This is me at 32 weeks I think. I'm even bigger now.  Need to take another picture later.
 When I came home in June the Cooley brothers, (Chad's Uncles and Granny's side) had a cookout.  I was chillin next to Pa opening a present which were two homemade baby blankets from Chad's Uncle Frank and Aunt Anne, from West Virginia!
 Chad playing the traditional Cornhole with Uncle Frank in the front yard.

 We went to the zoo two weeks ago to celebrate our 2 year anniversary.  Now I was ok for the duration, but it was a bit of uphill and I had to have Chad push from behind a few times.  But we were really excited to see this sign at the halfway point in the middle of the zoo.
 Then this elephant was super fun to watch, it was playing in the water.
 JP, Granny, Me, Karen, and Uncle Jerry at our baby shower in Bassett.
 Chad's sister Jodi and niece Bella and nephew Brodi, so adorable!! Don't you love our corsages! Thanks to Uncle Jerry :)
 Chad and the missionaries put our crib together in less than a half our! I was impressed :)
 So last week I went on a quilt shop rally all day.  I found several things I really liked including this cute adorable turtle I wanna make.  It was super fun seeing everything.  Which inspired me to finally make curtains, for our extra bedroom.  They are even and hang so pretty(even though the picture is sideways) I was proud of my first set of curtains.

 When I was in Oregon I got the new camera, hence why there are more pictures, Josh and I were playing with the camera.
 Jolene and cute Quade :)
Austyn's lemonade stand, they used it for dinner dining outside for my goodbye bbq. Looks like fun in there!

In the baby department, I think we are ready, but who really knows until the kid gets here.  Then we will be like, oh we need ... But we are excited!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were expecting. How wonderful for you both! You'd better take a few minutes to update the blog after Little One comes--I don't think I'd be able to deal with only getting an update when s/he is 11 months old!

    ReplyDelete